Liquidity XSGD-Zil

I recently joined the liquidity pool at 0.36% daily ROI/daily. Today it’s been changed to 0.12% and my balance has decrease. This change was not made by me nor is it what’s advertised. I’m a newbie but something is wrong. Please help.

1 Like

Nothing is wrong. The last voting round adjusted the weight of rewards based on the volume.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply.

2 Likes

Can I withdraw my liquidity and join another pool or am I stuck for 1 year?

1 Like

You can withdraw anytime. No lock ups.

1 Like

How long does the process take? 2 weeks? :thinking:

1 Like

2 weeks is for STAKING if he is doing LP on ZILSWAP he can remove anytime he wants, no waiting period, no lock up.

1 Like

also your balance has decreased because as ZIL increases on price, they have to remove Zil to keep the LP balanced, that is called Impermanent loss, the only way you will recover what you lost is if Zil Price go down, if the zil price continue going up you will loose more and more zil, that is the problem with that Pool, because XSGD is an Stable Coin, so it locks the growth of Zil. is better to put LP on 2 Tokens that can grow as the price increases, which is every other Pool except XSGD

1 Like

Thank you so much! I appreciate your time in educating me as I’m a newbie.

1 Like

I removed liquidity from the pool, the transaction failed. Now there is 0 ZIL + 0 XSGD for removed and they are not in the wallet. How long to wait for the next removed opportunity?

1 Like

Please contact UD on this on Discord.

Also, what is the txn hash linked to Viewblock explorer for this failed txn?

Thank you for your reply. It reappeared.

1 Like